-
November 9th, 2004, 12:16 PM
#751
Inactive Member
Yeah she is.
I like her voicve over her looks. The Do As Infinity girl's better looking, and has a better voice though, IMO.
-
November 9th, 2004, 12:26 PM
#752
Senior Hostboard Member
What's her name again? I'm curious about her.
-
November 9th, 2004, 01:25 PM
#753
Inactive Member
Ayumi Hamasaki, lol though I do know many other artists. My msuic library proves it ^_^
-
November 9th, 2004, 04:55 PM
#754
Senior Hostboard Member
Hawt chik... nice BG Princess.
-
November 9th, 2004, 07:56 PM
#755
HB Forum Owner
-
November 10th, 2004, 02:37 PM
#756
Senior Hostboard Member
-
November 10th, 2004, 02:51 PM
#757
Inactive Member
Damm it! Gotta love your wallpapers, Hyper! ^.^ Hyper Wallpapers! XD Kewl on top and down!
Also yours is impressive Wiseman! I keep stuck with my lovely maid ^.^
-
November 10th, 2004, 03:01 PM
#758
HB Forum Owner
Neko-girls are hot, besides, ever saw a cat in heat? Think of a girl acting like that XD~~~
-
November 10th, 2004, 03:52 PM
#759
Senior Hostboard Member
XD at Wise, that rhymed!!
Thanks Mel, and I have 502 now, as you may read! Plz choose 2 of teh 7 BGs above, so I can make my decision. Arigato. ^^
-
November 10th, 2004, 05:07 PM
#760
Senior Hostboard Member
Well, imo 3 and 4. But all of em are cool
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks